Clift Hotel, San Fransisco
An inspired fusion of old world elegance with distinctly contemporary energy and glamour, the century old Clift hotel’s modern and daring sense of diversity perfectly captures San Francisco’s spirit. Just steps from Union Square shopping and the legendary Nob Hill, Clift is perfectly located for sightseeing, shopping and socializing.
In addition to immersing guests in luxurious surrounds, Clift also prides itself in using award-winning green practices, including energy management, water conservation, promoting education and awareness through its support of “Save the Bay”, a wetland restoration program, and even is home to 100,000 bees in its rooftop bee sanctuary and cocktail herb garden.
- Enjoy all the sights and excitement of downtown San Fransisco
- Relax in the glamourous surrounds of the hotel’s two bars, the Redwood Room and the Living Room
- Cycle the city using Clift’s complementary bicycles
CLIFT’s 372 luxury guest rooms feature custom designed, beautifully crafted furniture by Philippe Starck. 300 thread count bedding, down duvet and Merino wool blanket are a perfect complement to the room’s muted elegance, contributing to its sensual, tactile quality.
- Entertainment on demand and in-room WiFi
- 24 hour full-service fitness centre
- Luxurious MALIN+GOETZ bath and skincare products
- Daily breakfast in the Velvet Room, with a menu delivered by executive Chef Thomas Weibull and ingredieents by local farmers and growers to produce seasonal locally grown in a sustainable and organic manner
- Customer valet parking