Stay in a 16th-century palazzo on the Grand Canal.
As sumptuous and romantic as the city itself, Aman Venice, set in a 16th-century palazzo on the Grand Canal, is home to museum-quality treasures including Tiepolo frescoes, gilded ceilings and centuries-old leather wall coverings.
The hotel’s rooms feature works by a number of Italy’s greatest artists, including 16th-century architect Sansovino and 18th-century painter Tiepolo. Contemporary furnishings complement authentic silk wall coverings, chandeliers, wood panelling, chinoiserie and painted ceilings, while many suites offer Grand Canal views.
- The third-storey Spa is a haven of peace and home to three treatment rooms, where Aman’s natural products are used in therapies ranging from manicures to massages, wraps and facials
- Receive treatments from renowned cranial osteopath John Loftus to relieve stress and tensions
- Find inner peace and outer radiance with beauty practicioner Susan Ciminelli
Unique Venetian Experiences:
- A winter in Venice: Festa della Salute, celebration of San Nicola and The Great Christmas Walk through the alleyways and over the canals
- Opera at La Fenice in an Aman private box: enjoy the works of Verdi, Puccini and Rossini
- A private visit to the Doge’s palace, a historic colonnaded masterpiece
- Sail the small canals in the morning and enjoy a breakfast hamper in one of Aman Venice’s boats
- Join Aman’s chef on a morning visit to the bustling Rialto Market