Le Yule screams luxury design and sophistication from the moment you a. The hotel has only just reopened after a massive renovation in 2016, and the interior designer has worked hard to bring Scandinavian and contemporary design together effortlessly. If you are looking for a luxury hotel in Val d’Isere look no further than this hotel.
- The impeccably dressed, friendly staff look adorable in their bow ties as they greet you with smiles at reception.
- The reception and common areas of the hotel are relaxed and friendly and allow you to unwind.
- Nothing was too much for the concierge who would go out of his way to offer his services whilst you enjoyed a day on the slopes.
- Le Yule has 41 rooms and suites, some face the village and the rest face the famous Olympic slope.
- I stayed in a superior room which had the most spectacular view of the mountains and Gondola. It had a large balcony also looking over the mountain and the après ski area at the base of the hotel.
- The rooms are decorated to be warm and inviting and that is certainly the way I felt.
- Each bed has its very own fur which felt so nice against my skin after a long day skiing.
- No expense has been spared here with the beds being king size and are made with 1000 thread count sheets.
- The French bathroom amenities were ample and provided by Nuxe.
- The bathrobe was very comfortable and perfectly matched with slippers.
- The hotel has all the usual features that you would expect from a luxury 5 start hotel in the French Alps. Ski hire and concierge service so you don’t have to take your ski’s or board to your room. They are all kept in heated lockers downstairs and all you need do is ask the concierge to get your equipment for you.
- Le Yule also has a kid’s club and ski school that you can enrol your children in and have no worries that they won’t be looked after. They will be taken care of by well-trained experienced mountain guides and teachers.
- Onsite car parking makes it easy when you arrive… Just drive up and the concierge will do the rest for you.
- The hotel has Le Solstice and The Bar where you can dine and have a drink and relax.
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant, and there was so much to choose from, eggs, muesli or a detox shake, or everything the choice is your
- The food and service in the hotel restaurant was excellent and the bar tenders make a killer martini.
- Le Solstice has a sun drenched terrace that is great to grab a bite to eat at lunch or partake in some après ski and a warm snack.
- The hotel also has all the room service that you would expect at a hotel of this calibre.
- The Nuxe spa is open daily between 10am and 8:30pm and has an expert team ready to pamper you and make you feel amazing. There are plenty of treatment rooms.
- The fitness and wellness centre is very well equipped and is open from 7am daily. It has a Jacuzzi, indoor heated pool and a hammam.
- The fitness centre also has plenty of weight and cardio equipment to keep you in top shape.
- The wet sauna is great to relax in and combat the effects of this high altitude resort.
- Le Yule is located in the central village and is ski in ski out for most of the season thanks to the modern man-made snow making facilities.
- Its central location allows you to enjoy all of what the ski resort has to offer right at your footstep.
For more information or to make an enquiry about Le Yule for your next ski holiday click here.